Saturday, November 14, 2009

Results

So... the results are in... and it's negative. I expected it and it still feels dumb to feel upset about something that was never there... I guess all my problems are stress related, could also explain the emotional feelings. So I just took my first pill in the pack, right on time. I'll wait and count down the months until I can get off. It'll just make me appreciate it more when it actually happens.

So, anyway... Today was a waste of a day. Every day I want to have "nothing" to do, but when I get that opportunity I sit around watching TV and playing stupid Facebook games that I feel lazy and lethargic, then end up eating a bunch of junk to make it worse. Chris was in Tyler all day for the Jasper HS playoff game, he's not expected home until midnight. They played Gilmer and were not expected to do well - according to a text a few minutes ago they got there butts handed to them, oh well, football season is over! (Thank God!) and we won't have to change our Thanksgiving plans.

So, to recap my day:
- Watched about 8 hours of TV (pathetic)
- Got to level 249 in Mafia Wars
- Created 3 generations on the Sims3
- Did half of the laundry (how can two people go through this much in a week!?!?)
- Took a pregnancy test... negaitve :(
- Ate nothing of nutritional value (except my prenatal vitamin)
- PLANS on going to bed before 10 (yes, on a Saturday) and make Sunday a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment